Athletics General Information
The School District of St. Croix Falls believes that one of the primary purposes of education is to provide each student with the values and training necessary to lead a rewarding and happy life. The St. Croix Falls District is pleased to have you participate in its co-curricular program. As an integral part of the total school experience, the program is designed to help students become successful individuals and better citizens of our school, community, state, and nation. Additionally, the activities and sports programs allow each participant to make a personal commitment to healthy involvement in activities, which expand and enrich their academic program. These activities provide opportunities for the youth of this community to develop the proper ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct, and fair play. Participation in this school program is a privilege for which every student should be willing to meet the challenges deemed necessary to fulfill these ideals. It is with this in mind that the School District of St. Croix Falls Activity Code has been established. The intent of this co-curricular policy is to provide you and your parents or guardian with a reference to your responsibilities and the school's expectations for your participation in the St. Croix Falls co-curricular program. No code can be all-inclusive. Whenever conduct or behavior is determined to be inappropriate a consequence will be appraised.
1. To provide the best possible instruction to learn the skills of competitive and lifetime activities.
2. To develop within the students the determination and dedication necessary to complete their chosen goals.
3. To develop the self-discipline, self-confidence, and self-understanding necessary for a successful life.
4. To develop a willingness to place the good of the group before desires of the individual.
5. To teach that a consequence follows the violation of a rule.
6. To provide a "whole school" interest and activity that will develop school pride in all students.
7. To provide opportunities to exemplify and observe good sportsmanship.
8. To provide the opportunities for developing lasting friendships, both with teammates and opponents.
9. To provide a foundation for building good school moral and community involvement.
Students participating in extra-curricular activities must pay an activity fee.
Students grades 6-8 $20 per activity
Students grades 9-12 $25 per activity
Family cap at $100
Fees must be paid to the coach prior to the first practice.
Senior Citizens: Free with pass
Tournament prices may vary
Athletic Passes are also available whenever tickets are being sold or in the High School Office. The cost is $60 per family, $30 per adult, $20 per student (1st grade - college senior)
All residents of the St. Croix Falls School District over the age of 55 are eligible for a Senior Pass good for all home athletic events, with the exception of tournaments. These passes are free of charge and available at the St. Croix Falls High School Office.
PO Box 130
740 Maple Drive
St. Croix Falls, WI 54024
Phone: 715-483-2507 ext. 1305
Online Athletic Registration